Studying abroad can be overwhelming. Our dedicated team can smooth your transition into pilot training.
- Visa Procedure
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Transportation Arrangements
- Consultation prior to arrival/ upon arrival concerning life expenses, general information about the base itself, the city, etc…
Our training consultants are available to guide our international students with services, assistance, and support. During the entire visa procedure, you will be fully supported by our consultants at Flying Academy.
Our international pilot training includes remote training via our Worldwide Online campus.
What do we offer?
- Any concerns you have while on-base or studying remotely, our team can tend to your needs and answer all your questions.
- According to your qualifications, requirements, and wants – our team will provide you with a list of the most suitable programs for your needs.
Visa Procedure – USA
- The procedure is divided into two parts: Obtaining the I-20 form and obtaining the M-1 visa. All documents required from our side when applying for a visa to our bases in the United States will be given and supported by Flying Academy. Learn More
Visa Procedure – Europe
- All documents required when applying for a visa to our bases in Europe will be given and supported by Flying Academy. Learn More
- When coming to one of our bases in the US, our team will help you find accommodation according to your preferences and needs. Our staff can assist in finding a flat or a room to rent with other students.
- During your training, from base to airport, transportation will be provided. However, commuting for leisure will be at your own expense.