FNPT II Flight Simulator Piper Seneca
Flying Academy offers all pilots the possibility to fly on our new Generic Multi-Engine Piston Airplane simulator at our base in Prague, Czech Republic. You have an opportunity to practice any situation which may occur during the flight such as engine failure, instrument failure, even bad weather conditions. The simulator is perfect to renew or revalidate your instrument rating, IRI training, or building up hours in instrument conditions issued by PART FCL.
- Experienced instructors to teach and train students with quality education and knowledge.
- Simulating operational procedures for advanced experience.
- Simulating all ATC communications as in real-life settings and situations for maximum practice.
FNPT II Flight Simulator
$ 215 The simulator is certified for flying under IR, SEP, or MEP aircraft.
The price cover the following:
*1-hour of Simulator ($130)
*The1-hour charge for an Instructor ($55)
*30-minutes of Briefing ($30)
Examples of Point to point scenarios with ATC communication and other traffic simulation
Typical most requested scenario
- LKLT (Letnany) via LKPR (Prague) to LKKV (Karlovy Vary)
- LKLT (Letnany) to LKVO (Vodochody)
- LKLT (Letnany) to EDDC (Dresden)
- LKLT (Letnany) to LOAV (Bad Vöslau)
- LKPR (Prague) to EDDM (Munich)
- LFPG (Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport) to LFPO (Paris Orly Airport)
- LOWW (Vienna) to LOWI (Innsbruck)
- LDSP (Split Airport)
- LDDU (Dubrovnik Airport)
- LSZA (Lugano Airport)
- LSZC (Buochs Airport)
- LSME (Emmen Airport)
- LSGS (Sion Airport)
- LSZH (Zurich Airport)
- LSGG (Genève Aéroport)
- LDLO (Mali Losinj Airport)
- LDSB (Airport Brač)
- Flight from base to your destination with all operational procedures, ATC, and failure simulation. Pilots have to control airplanes, follow SOP and emergency scenarios, and mainly build up decisions according to failure, meteorological conditions, NOTAMs, and decide how and where to continue.